Friday, October 8, 2010

Staying healthy

Come fall any good fisherman knows that you want to look for the greenest healthiest grass you can.  This healthy grass will hold minnows and in turn hold the bass.  As I was fishing yesterday I found myself looking for the greenest grass I could find.  As I stood on the deck of my boat I had this thought, we just like the grass need to be healthy.

We need to stay in the word of God and grow.  We can only grow in the Lord by staying in his word and through prayer.  We need to be like the healthy grass that is still survieing in the cold fall water.  We need to be healthy and stand tall in the cold water of life.  We need to be able to stand against the world and we can only do this by knowing God and being healthy Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment