Monday, March 28, 2011

Long Winter

It’s been a long winter.  I am so ready to fish it’s not even funny.  I though with the fact that I had gotten to fish into December I would not get cabin fever as bad this year.  Man was I wrong; I think my cabin fever is worse this year.
In 27 days I am going to Smith Mountain Lake to fish the Fishing for Charities event.  My wife and I have been planning the trip for a few months now and are both looking forward to the vacation.  She is going to fish with me because it’s a team tournament.
I have never been so excited about a tournament.  I have always wanted to fish Smith Mountain Lake so the chance to fish it is awesome and exciting at the same time.  I felt the same way last year when I went to Toledo Bend to fish a Big Bass tournament.
God is good I was worried about having the money for April but he has provided.  My wife is meeting friends and we are sharing a cabin with them so cost to stay is going to be less.  Plus I get to fish the 3 days we are there well she hangs out with her friends.
I am glad that Dwayne Linkous contacted me about writing a God based blog for the Fishing For charities website.  I would never have heard of the Fishing for Charities tournaments if he hadn’t and would not be going down.
God works in ways I never will understand but I’m glad he does.  I am so glad that Dwayne Linkous contacted me and I am able to share my blog with those who go to the Fishing for Charities website.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Webmaster,

    I came across your blog recently and I wanted to ask if you would please consider placing a link to my website called Boating.com?

    It is a resource that provides hundreds of used and new boats for sale, as well as reviews, tips and buying guides for anyone interested in boating.

    If you think it would be of use to your visitors, would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Marine Store if you do so.

    http://www.boating.com - the complete boating resource.

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks!

    Frank Warren
    Boating.com
    www.boating.com
    frank511w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete