Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Need Help

So I need some help.  I am working at a Church summer camp this year where we are going to teach young men/boys about being the man God wants us to be.  I am going to be teaching kids about fishing.  How to cast, different lures and when the conditions are best that sort of thing. 
We are going to have a casting contest where 8 kids get a chance to go out in the boat and run the trolling motor and fish for bass (that’s not off shore).  We are also going to let the kids fish off shore for bass or gills. 
So to all my followers I need your help.  I am in need of tackle for these kids.  I plan to use some of what I have but to be honest I don’t want to go thru all of my stuff.  If you can help me out and donate anything except hooks we have like 400 that we got from Eagle Claw.  I would really appreciate it.  You can email me at cmac4445@hotmail.com.  We will make a list of all those who helped out and it will go home with the kids so if you have a website you can use this to help promote it I have no problem with that.
I look forward to hearing from you guys and thanks for any help you can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment