Monday, June 27, 2011

Side Imaging

I have been fascinated by the side imaging scince it came out a few years back.  I love the idea that you can see what is going on under the water and at such a long distance.  I have looked at the units many times and see the advantages of having one.  The problem is the dollar amount of side imaging units.  I saw an ad for a down imaging unit from Lowrance and It got me to think about them again.
As I looked over the ad I thought of Luke 12:7
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.”
God knows all he knows even the hairs on our heads.  Just like with side imaging we can see what is happening under the water around us.  It amazes me that God does know very hair on my head.  The side imaging and down imaging allows anglers to know a place we are fishing like God knows each and every one of us.
So remember the next time you are using your side imaging that just like you knowing every rock, hump and tree in a given area God knows everything about you as well.  Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment